Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls

Well I got lazy tonight (actually too busy) and did not take a photo of these before we ate them all.  There was a version of these that were baked but since our oven is broken at the moment, I had to pan fry these.  But they were scrumptious.  They were so easy too.  I used the left over Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken I made 2 days ago.  This was the Link to the recipe I was going to use and it has some good photos with it.

Ingredients: 
Broccoli slaw (already bagged in produce section)
Buffalo Crock pot Chicken
Blue cheese Crumbles
Oil to fry
Egg roll wrappers

Directions: 
Lay out egg roll wrapper like a diamond.  Put small amount of chicken, blue cheese crumbles and broccoli slaw at the corner closest to you.  Roll once towards the top end, bring in the two sides (right and left) then continue to roll and use small amount of water to seal final end.  After rolling up all the desired amount, place in frying pan with small amount of heated oil.  Fry on each side and edges if needed, until brown.  Lay onto paper towel lined plate.  Serve with ranch or sweet chili sauce.


Comments

Popular Posts