Cinnamon Roll Cake

 I saw this recipe on Pinterest, which lead me to HERE.  This cake was very good.  However, if I were to make it again, I would make a few changes, and I will list them below. 

Ingredients:
Cake:
3 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c butter, melted

Topping:
1/2 cup butter (1 cube), softened to almost melted (I halved this from original recipe) 

1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp cinnamon

Glaze:
2 c. powdered sugar
5 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla


Directions:
Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop by small teaspoons evenly over the batter and swirl in zig-zag pattern with a knife, horizontally, then vertically.  Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes (this may take longer, make sure the center is firm before taking out).

While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.



Comments

  1. Looks like the perfect Sunday morning snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was yummy, a little on the sweet side though. But that depends on how sweet you want to get:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts