Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies
I love mint and chocolate and these cookies are really good if you like the two together. The recipe was on the back of the Andes baking chips bag, so I went with it. I would add about 1/4 tsp of salt though (I added it below).
Ingredients:
1/2 cup salted butter-softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 package (10 oz) Andes Creme de Menthe Baking chips
2 2/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
Directions:
Blend butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until mixed. Stir in Andes baking chips and then flour. Chill approximately one hour in refrigerator. Form dough into small balls and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 8-10 minutes. Cool on pans for two minutes before removing. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

Comments
Post a Comment