Monster Cookies
Monster Cookies
Beat:
1 c packed brown sugar
1 c sugar
1 c peanut butter
1/2 c softened butter
3 eggs
Add:
2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 c rolled oats
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 c raisins
Then add whatever extras you want, white chocolate chips, dark chips, coconut, M&Ms, marshmallows, butterscotch chips, nuts, etc. I added marshmallows, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and Heath bits. Next time I won't add as much coconut and no heath bits.
Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes
If you have a sweet tooth, these are great and I had all ingredients on hand.
1 c peanut butter
1/2 c softened butter
3 eggs
Add:
2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 c rolled oats
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 c raisins
Then add whatever extras you want, white chocolate chips, dark chips, coconut, M&Ms, marshmallows, butterscotch chips, nuts, etc. I added marshmallows, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and Heath bits. Next time I won't add as much coconut and no heath bits.
Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes
If you have a sweet tooth, these are great and I had all ingredients on hand.

The girls really seemed to like it. Amity was asking about the recipe. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThanks, I love making cookies. It'll be a new one to add to the recipe book.
ReplyDelete