Buffalo Chicken Dip

FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
(photo from franksredhot.com)--I couldn't stand my own photos.



I was having problems with my camera so sorry about the photos.

I love hot wings dipped in ranch or blue cheese.  It may not be that good for me but I love it. This recipe combines the two into one dish and it is very tasty. You can use fat free cream cheese to lower the fat content if you want to and it doesn't change the flavor of the dish much.

INGREDIENTS:
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup red hot sauce (ie. Franks Hotsauce)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (or you can substitute cooked shredded chicken)
DIRECTIONS:
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, red hot sauce, and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers, chips and/or vegetables (celery and carrots)

Nutritional Content: Per serving: 16 servings per recipe; Calories: 144; Fat: 11.2 g; Total Carbs: 2.5g; Dietary Fiber: 0.3g; Protein: 7.8g; WW Points+: 4 per serving


Comments

Popular Posts