Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread
I used to love watching my mom cook so that I could learn how to cook myself. She loved her sweets. She would make this bread and not only add chocolate chips but she would add vanilla or cream cheese frosting on top. I stick with just the chocolate chips but it was good either way. I wish she was still around to bake with me. Miss you momma!
And please forgive me, I only took a photo of the batter and forgot the after photo. Since my garden is growing, I should have some zucchini soon so I'll have to make it again and take an "after photo".
Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
3 eggs
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cloves
optional: 1 cup chocolate chips mixed lightly with flour (I always add this 😊)
optional: 1 cups nuts (I usually don't add this)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients together. In a separate medium sized bowl, sift 3 cups flour into bowl, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Then add to 2 bread pans equally. Bake for 1 hour (or until toothpick in center comes out clean).
Enjoy!
And please forgive me, I only took a photo of the batter and forgot the after photo. Since my garden is growing, I should have some zucchini soon so I'll have to make it again and take an "after photo".
Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
3 eggs
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cloves
optional: 1 cup chocolate chips mixed lightly with flour (I always add this 😊)
optional: 1 cups nuts (I usually don't add this)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients together. In a separate medium sized bowl, sift 3 cups flour into bowl, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Then add to 2 bread pans equally. Bake for 1 hour (or until toothpick in center comes out clean).
Enjoy!



Comments
Post a Comment