Chicken Salad

 

I think chicken salad goes great with croissants and I searched for recipes online and I combined a few different recipes to make this one.  I thought it tasted great.  I even used light mayo and I couldn't tell the difference.

Ingredients: 
1/2 cup of mayo
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt (may add more if desired)
3 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 stalk celery, finely chopped

Directions:
In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, lemon juice, pepper, and salt.  Toss with chicken, almonds, and celery.  Serve on a croissants, favorite bread, or a bed of lettuce.




Comments

  1. I love a good chicken salad! Used to eat these all the time at BYU. I like to add red grapes for color and a little sweetness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapes that sounds really good too! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts