Sesame Noodles
I know I have done a lot of different sesame noodle recipes. But they are each different in their own way. This one I found on Craving Comfort. This is a little lighter version than the others I have made. This one doesn't have peanut butter or chilies like the others so it was nice for something different. I did try the chicken on her website but didn't really like it too much. The sesame oil burnt in the pan and I couldn't taste the sesame oil much, I would grill it next time and use my mom's Teriyaki.
Ingredients:
1 lb thin spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and rinsed.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/3 cup sugar
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely diced
1-2 cloves cloves garlic, diced
1/4 cup sesame seeds (toasted)
Directions:
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse. In a bowl or jar mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Stir or shake until well blended and sugar has dissolved. Pour over pasta. Lightly toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat on stove-top. Toss noodles with scallions and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with teriyaki chicken or other Asian dish.

Ingredients:
1 lb thin spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente, drained and rinsed.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/3 cup sugar
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely diced
1-2 cloves cloves garlic, diced
1/4 cup sesame seeds (toasted)
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse. In a bowl or jar mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. Stir or shake until well blended and sugar has dissolved. Pour over pasta. Lightly toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat on stove-top. Toss noodles with scallions and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with teriyaki chicken or other Asian dish.


Comments
Post a Comment