More Couponing


The reason why I post these photos is not just to brag:), but I think others can benefit from couponing.  Even if it's a few free things a month, the savings can add up.  This trip was done with five transactions to be able to use the twice the value coupons from Albertson's.  I even had to leave after the third transaction and put my bags in the van and come back and purchase the rest.  So couponing is a lot if work but I would have spent $72.44 but I paid only $11.55.

I had rain checked 12 boxes of pasta that were only $1 each last week.  I had coupons for $1 off 2, which doubled for $2 off 2, which made them free.  The milk was free with purchase of 4 of the cereals (and I had two $1 off coupon of 2 boxes which were doubled).  All the rest I had coupons or store deals and used doubles.  So anyway, not to bore you with this stuff because I'm not good like some blogs out there.  I learned all this from other blogs.  Check out other blogs if you are interested.  I check out a lot of blogs but mainly happymoneysaver.com (from Tri-Cities), krazycouponlady.com, couponconnectionsnw.com (I think from Seattle), and fabulesslyfrugal.com (Boise area).

Last week I got all the below for free at Albertson's with doublers.


Comments

Popular Posts