Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles

I am always looking for new Asian recipes. This was so easy and tasted good too. I almost couldn't wait to let it cool because it tasted so good warm also. I used dried chives because I didn't have fresh green onions.  Also, I added 4 tsp of chili paste to this one and it was a bit spicy.  I like spicy but it was a little too much for my kids.  I'm going to serve it with teriyaki chicken tonight for dinner.

Ingredients: 

16 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente, drained
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp Sriracha chili paste (add more at the end, if desired for more spicy)
1/2 cup honey
4 green onions, sliced 
2 tbsp sesame seeds (black or white) (toasted if desired)
Optional: top with chopped cilantro or a squeeze of fresh lime juice

Directions: 
Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to soften.  In a large bowl, whisk together softened peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chili paste and honey.  Add spaghetti, green onions and sesame seeds.  Toss well.  Chill until ready to serve or serve at room temperature.  

Nutritional Content: 1 serving size 90g (8 per recipe); Calories: 377.7; Total Fat: 14.6g; Total Carbs: 48.4; Dietary Fiber: 3.8g; Protein: 14.4g; WW Points+: 10







Comments

Popular Posts