Black Bean and Corn Dip
I got this recipe from my friend Jodee. I tried it at a baby shower she was hosting a few years ago. I just made it again tonight. I now make sure I have dry Italian dressing mix on hand. You won't want to stop eating this!
Ingredients:
1 can back bean, drained, rinsed
1 can corn, drained
1 small onion, chopped (I used red onion for color)
1 small avocado, chopped
Chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp cumin
1 packet dry Italian dressing
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Directions:
In medium bowl place all ingredients and stir until well combined. Store in fridge until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
1 can back bean, drained, rinsed
1 can corn, drained
1 small onion, chopped (I used red onion for color)
1 small avocado, chopped
Chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp cumin
1 packet dry Italian dressing
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
In medium bowl place all ingredients and stir until well combined. Store in fridge until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.

Comments
Post a Comment