Brownie Covered Oreos
Yummy! I saw this recipe on another recipe blog (picky-palate.com) and I followed the recipe as she did but I changed a few things. I sprinkled powdered sugar on top instead of white chocolate, and I used cupcake papers to prevent sticking to the pan. They came out really good!

Brownie Covered Oreos
1 Brownie mix (that makes a 9X13 pan of brownies) (or use your own brownie recipe)
1 package Oreos (I used the Holiday ones)
Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie batter according to directions. Leave in bowl. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of cupcake tins with cupcake papers. I had batter left over so I poured the extra on top of each Oreo. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. When done, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Makes 24 Oreo filled brownies.

I want to try this one, sounds good and easy
ReplyDeleteThey are good!
ReplyDeleteI just made these for school tomorrow. Yummy! I didn't put anything on top though.
ReplyDelete