Mrs Field's Cookies

(I would love if someone could give me some tips on food photography (ie settings), if anyone is willing to share:))
 These cookies are so yummy.  I got the recipe from my mother-in-law Nanette Steward.  I made a few adjustments because I think when making these in Hawaii there is more moisture so I had to cut down on flour and oatmeal.  I also add butterscotch chips extra.  This time I also used whole wheat flour and the taste is still very good.  I am going to give the FULL RECIPE but I usually half it if I'm just feeding our family because it makes a VERY LARGE BATCH.  








Mrs Field's Cookies (full recipe)
2 c white sugar
2 c butter
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
4 c flour
1/2 c nuts (optional)
2 c brown sugar
3 large eggs or 4 medium
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
4 c quick oatmeal
1 1/2 c chocolate chips
1 c butterscotch chips

Cream together first 4 ingredients.  Add next ingredients with flour and sift together.  Put vanilla in with first mixture after it is well creamed.  Add oatmeal and bled well.  Add nuts and chocolate chips.  Drop from a large spoon on a cookies sheet.  Bake 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts