Creamy Crockpot Chicken


  • (photo from allrecipes.com)

I decided to make this for dinner tonight because I had pictures to get done for my 3-year-old and knew I would be rushing home to make dinner. It was nice to get it ready ahead of time but it was kind of crazy taking 4 kids to the photo shop, with my hubby in classes all day, and then they were starving when we got home. So that's why I didn't take my own picture but it looked the same. Anyway, this is very good, I have heard of variations of this but my kids loved this and I thought it was pretty yummy too. The chicken got very tender. We had rice and noodles on hand so the kids wanted to try both and liked the chicken with both also.

  • Creamy Crockpot Chicken
  • 4 chicken breasts cubed
  • 1/8 cup margarine or butter
  • 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup

  • Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm. Serve over rice or noodles.

Comments

Popular Posts