Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
I got this idea from my friend Katie's mother-in-law a few years ago but I couldn't get a recipe from them so I thought I would try it out on my own. They turned out awesome. These are really sweet but if you love PB and chocolate, it's a great combo.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick butter, softened)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 20 Peanut butter cups (10-2 packs)
Directions
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fill up cupcake tins about 1/2 full of batter.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute and then push Peanut Butter Cup on top firmly but gently. Let cookies cool and PB cup harden before serving. May refrigerate to cool. Makes 20 very large yummy cookies.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fill up cupcake tins about 1/2 full of batter.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute and then push Peanut Butter Cup on top firmly but gently. Let cookies cool and PB cup harden before serving. May refrigerate to cool. Makes 20 very large yummy cookies.

I have these in the oven right now. The batter is delicious :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWarning: They are rich and delicious!
ReplyDelete