Felt Valentine Wreath
Felt Valentine Wreath
Well my friend Kim found this idea to do on a craft night but I just couldn't wait to have it hung up for a while before Valentine's Day. She got the idea from theidearoom.net, so I checked out the instructions. But let me tell you, it was a pain to find a foam heart wreath in Kennewick. I went to Joann's, Michael's, Craft Warehouse, and finally Hobby Lobby. There were no foam wreaths at any of them except they had a small one for about $2.50. They sold out of the large one's. So I searched the store, found a sparkling red one that was 30% off but was originally $6.99. So I asked them to give me the price of the large one that was out of stock and they said they would. It was about $3.50. You cut out 3 inch circles (about 100 of them) out of felt. You fold once then fold again and poke a straight pin through it onto the foam. For more details check out theidearoom.net. I got felt at walmart for 25 cents a piece which made 9 circles each. Or I saw felt at the dollar store too for a pack of felt. I decided to put it outside of our house by the front door.
Well my friend Kim found this idea to do on a craft night but I just couldn't wait to have it hung up for a while before Valentine's Day. She got the idea from theidearoom.net, so I checked out the instructions. But let me tell you, it was a pain to find a foam heart wreath in Kennewick. I went to Joann's, Michael's, Craft Warehouse, and finally Hobby Lobby. There were no foam wreaths at any of them except they had a small one for about $2.50. They sold out of the large one's. So I searched the store, found a sparkling red one that was 30% off but was originally $6.99. So I asked them to give me the price of the large one that was out of stock and they said they would. It was about $3.50. You cut out 3 inch circles (about 100 of them) out of felt. You fold once then fold again and poke a straight pin through it onto the foam. For more details check out theidearoom.net. I got felt at walmart for 25 cents a piece which made 9 circles each. Or I saw felt at the dollar store too for a pack of felt. I decided to put it outside of our house by the front door.

Good job on the wreath, Peggy. Brandon likes the idea of those peanut butter cup cookies too! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Alicia! I like the way it turned out. I usually only make those PB cup cookies about once a year because they are so rich but definitely yummy!
ReplyDelete