Oven Baked Chicken (Bisquick Chicken)


I discovered this recipe from my friend Crystalynn  Fabbri.  She made me a nice meal after Kiana was born and this chicken was awesome!  I thought she had fried it because it was so good.  I had to have the recipe and she told me she followed the recipe on the box.  So here it is, actually I took out the butter part to grease pan because I ran out of butter but you can use 1 tbsp in place of Pam spray if you want.  Enjoy!  It's yummy!

Oven Baked Chicken
Pam cooking spray
2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1 1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3-3 1/2 lbs of chicken (can be wings, thighs, breasts cut up, etc.)

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.  Spray cookie sheet with Pam spray.
2. Stir together Bisquick mix, paprika, salt, and pepper; coat chicken.  Place skin side down in dish
3. Bake 35 minutes.  Turn chicken; bake about 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone.  (5 servings)

*The baking part you just have to watch.  Especially depending on the type of chicken you use.  When I cook wings I usually do 20 minutes, turn and then do another 20 minutes and I probably over cook it a bit.  Cook longer if you have bigger pieces of chicken.  Also, if you want to double chicken, double dry mix.  This recipe is so easy and really good. 






Comments

Popular Posts