Owl's Eyes


I came across this recipe on food.com.  We got "boo'ed" the other night with a plate of cookies (yummy by the way, whoever boo'ed us).  So the boys wanted me to hurry up and make something for our 2 neighbors we had to give them to.  However, I got home at 8pm and was tired and had to work the next day at 8am-8pm so I made sure I could make it the following night.  Something that would be really quick but cute.  So these were really cute and yummy too.  Easy to make for sure.  If you can't find "pretzel rings."  Buy a bag of original Chex mix and they will be in there.  There wasn't quite enough pretzel rings so I just put a regular pretzel on top, it was cute too, looked almost like a face.  Tasted the same:)

Ingredients: 
1 (11ounce) package of Hershey's Hugs chocolates
1 (16 ounce) package of M&M's plain chocolate candy
1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel rings

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 200 degrees farenheit.  Place wax or parchment paper onto cookie sheet.  Unwrap Hugs and place on cookie sheet.  Place a pretzel around the hug.  Bake for approximately 3 1/2 minutes.  Immediately place an M&M in the center of the Hug and press down slightly.  Place in fridge to cool and harden.



Comments

Popular Posts