Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
Ingredients:
Flour tortillas
Tomatoes, diced
Romaine lettuce, chopped
Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
Pre-cooked bacon pieces (or fresh if desired)
Red onion, diced
Chicken Shredded (I put 4 chicken breasts in crock pot covered completely in water and cooked on low for about 6 hrs, after removing from water, shred with fork. It turned out perfect and the chicken was very tender. It makes a lot but I can use it this week for lunch at work)
Ranch dressing (I used about 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayo, 3 Tbsp of dry ranch dressing, and a few tbsp of milk, I let it sit in fridge for 1-2 hrs to let flavors combine. This made a lot so I just put a little on each tortilla and will save the rest in container for later)
Directions:
Warm tortillas for about 20-30 seconds in microwave. Layer chicken, onions, bacon, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, and ranch, then roll up into a wrap. Use tooth picks if needed to keep tortilla together.
Below is the wrap before rolled. I liked how it was so colorful.

Comments
Post a Comment