Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza


This is originally from my cousin Beckie posted this delicious recipe on her blog and it sounded so good so I thought I would give it a try.  I went to Costco and found Boboli pizza crust because they don't have Rhodes dough at Costco and I didn't have time to go to another store.  Anyway, I think it would have been way better with the rhodes dough but it was still yummy.  You can check out her recipe HERE.  But I'll give a description of what I did also.
  

Ingredients:
6-individual size ready-made Boboli pizza crust (I recommend using rhodes dough as Beckie recommends or your favorite pizza dough recipe, but this still tasted good and was a quicker method)
Ranch dressing
Dried green onions (didn't have fresh but do recommend it)
3-4 Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1-16 oz package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Monterey jack cheese

Directions:
Cook chicken breasts in crock pot covered in water on high for at least 3 hours (or cook as desired).  Take out of water and shred.  Layer each pizza with ranch first, then chicken, bacon, green onions and cheese.  Place prepared pizza on cookie sheets and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.








Comments

Popular Posts