MOM Makeover Contest


So my sweet little sister in-law nominated me for a mom makeover here in Tri-Cites, WA.  The thing is, with our busy schedule with the kids, Aron's school, and work, doing my hair (even blow drying it), getting a pedicure, or even shaving my legs gets the back seat right now.  So it would be awesome!  It was funny because I was looking on a friend's notification requesting votes and I noticed my name was on the list too.  I was wondering where it came from and it was Moana.  I wasn't expecting that at all today.  She wrote the sweetest note.

If you want you can register and vote for me HERE.  The contest ends April 14th.

It has been fun getting to know Moana more now that they live just down the block.  I am happy to have her in our family.  She is a wonderful mom and wife.





Comments

Popular Posts