Teriyaki Steak
This recipe is from the England Family Cookbook but my mom used to make it all the time. It was my favorite thing for my mom to make when I came home from college or requested a special meal for my birthday. I decided to make this for after Kainoa's baptism with family in town. I marinated the meat for almost 24 hours. I used a carne asada type cut but would have preferred to use sirloin or rib steak and cut it up but this still tasted very good. The marinade is what makes it great.
Ingredients:
1 pound steak
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp all-spice
1/8 tsp ginger
Directions:
Cut steak into thin slices or desired cut. Mix above ingredients (not including steak) in bowl, then pour over steak. Let marinate over night or several hours. Barbecue as desired. Enjoy, it's yummy!

Comments
Post a Comment