BYU vs OSU Bread
My hubby loves BYU. So when we heard BYU was going to play OSU in Corvallis, we had to take a trip and go to the game. We have friends that are OSU fans, the Reids and they were going too. Unfortunately, they wear orange:(. Shalise's mom planned a fun, cute OSU/BYU party after the game. She had her house all decorated with BYU/OSU gear. We had orange and black chips, decorated cookies, roasted sweet potatoes (orange), and blue potatoes, blue and orange jello, and of course Shalise's bread. Once I saw the bread, I knew I had to highlight it on my blog. I'll post the recipe of her famous bread once I attempt it someday. It's really good.
My cousin Aaron with his wife DeAndra (below)
This photo was in the Deseret News online. He has a great arm for a 6 year old.














Comments
Post a Comment