White Chocolate Popcorn
I wanted to make this for Kyrie's bday but I added pink food coloring to the white chocolate chips after I melted them. The white chocolate did get a little thick so I added a little milk and stirred and it was a lot easier to "drizzle" over the top of the popcorn. This doesn't need to be exact and I did pop more popcorn and added a little extra melted chocolate but below is a baseline for you.
2 (3 1/3 oz) bags popcorn or 7 oz of popcorn kernels, popped
6 ounces white chocolate chips
Food coloring, any color-optional
Directions:
Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. Microwave popcorn or pop popcorn. In a large bowl, drizzle the melted chocolate chips over the popcorn. Mix and stir around as you go. You should lightly coat popcorn and not make it too soggy or spongy. Place popcorn in the fridge until chocolate hardens. Break into pieces if desired and enjoy!

Comments
Post a Comment