Sherbet Punch
I wanted to make some fancy punch for Kyrie's 4th birthday and I remembered my mom used to make this punch with sherbet, sprite, and pineapple juice. So I made it and it worked out perfect and everyone loved it. I used diet sprite to cut back on the sugar.
Ingredients:
2 liters of sprite or 7 Up (may use diet)
1 large can on 100% pineapple juice (I think it was 46 oz)
1 half gallon of frozen rainbow sherbet
Directions:
Add above ingredients to punch bowl and serve. Note: it helps to refrigerate the sprite and pineapple juice to slow down melting of ice cream. You can also continue to add additional soda as punch gets low.
And a few with the party decorations and the birthday girl...
Ingredients:
2 liters of sprite or 7 Up (may use diet)
1 large can on 100% pineapple juice (I think it was 46 oz)
1 half gallon of frozen rainbow sherbet
Directions:
Add above ingredients to punch bowl and serve. Note: it helps to refrigerate the sprite and pineapple juice to slow down melting of ice cream. You can also continue to add additional soda as punch gets low.
And a few with the party decorations and the birthday girl...

Comments
Post a Comment